- >>>Fast & Free Shipping To The Continental United States<<<
- >>>Shipping to Puerto Rico, Alaska, Hawaii needs $30<<<
- Specifications and compatibility - J1772 Tesla adapter, just connect the adapter to the Tesla charger, then connect to your J1772 standard vehicle.Please note: The Adapter is not compatible with Tesla's third-generation charging stations. And the first and second generation Tesla charging stations are not compatible with BMW I3 and e-Golf. Also not compatible with tesla supercharger.
- Reliable and convenient - A compact adapter designed to connect the SAE J1772 standard chargers to your Tesla vehicle. With this adapter, you can charge the J1772 standard car on a Tesla EV Charger at work or on trips.
- Portable and carriable - The adapter is easy to use and carry. Total weight is only 500g. Very light and small, which means you can spend more time heading out for fun and no need to worry the charging.
- Stable and safety - Has good durability and conductivity. Rated current and voltage is 250V, 40A. It can work under the condition of - 30 °F to 50 °F and has the characteristics of flame retardancy, pressure resistance and wear resistance, so it is very safe to use.
- Professional after sales - Local customer service team to offer life-time hassle-free technical support, and 12 Months warranty. If our products or anything is not to your satisfaction, simply reach out to us and we will make it right!
The Tesla to J1772 adapter is small and portable, convenient to carry. Store it of your trunk and bring it with you wherever you go.
With 40 amps of maximum current and 250 V AC of maximum voltage, charge your vehicle in just a few hours. The performance of operating temperature is -22°F to 122°F (-30°C to 50°C).
A compact Tesla to J1772 adapter designed to connect the SAE J1772 standard chargers to your Tesla vehicle. With this adapter, you can charge the J1772 standard car on a Tesla EV Charger.
Something Need To Attention！
- The Tesla to J1772 adapter is not compatible with Tesla's third-generation Wall Connector.
- The first and second generation Tesla Wall Connector are not compatible with BMW I3 and e-Golf